What our Visitors say
- CLASS VI
- CLASS VII
- CLASS VIII
- CLASS IX
- CLASS X
- CLASS XI
- CLASS XII
- Practice Zone
- Recent Updates
Welcome To Govind Vidyalaya
A man has three names - the name he inherits, the name his parents give him and the name he makes for himself, Mr. Brahma Dutt Sharma, founder and Managing Director of Govind Vidyalaya ,Tamulia , earned his name by his hard work, dedication and determination. It is a co-educational English Medium Senior Secondary School, affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi, was established in 1980. It is also the study centre of National Institute of Open Schooling. The School's strong academic trust embedded in universal values of 'Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam' empowers the students to become winners holistically.
The motto VidYa dadAti vinayaM signifies that KNOWLEDGE LEADS TO HAPPINESS. Knowledge gives discipline, from discipline comes worthiness, from worthiness one gets wealth, from wealth good deeds, and from that comes joy.
- To focus on quality
- To provide a caring and nurturing environment that encourages all students to achieve their maximum potential
- To ensure a rigorous academic program
- To promote communal harmony and a secular approach
- To inculcate in every student the respect of human dignity
- To emphasize the social, emotional, physical and intellectual development of each child.
To groom creative, disciplined and versatile talents as leaders of tomorrow.
- To bring out the intellectual and cultural development of children on psychological lines so as to enable them to become deserving members of a well educated, civilized and progressive society.
- To impart moral and behavioral training and discipline by evolving an ideal educational policy and inculcate knowledge mainly through games and sports.
- To promote through education, the establishment of a society free from religious and linguistic discrimination.